This is a contract to hire position.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Support the design, development and delivery of Organizational Readiness deliverables, including:
o Build business relationships to enable partnership in developing and executing organization readiness activities.
o Facilitating change impact discussions within the business, including partnership and follow up with Process Leads and other team members as required.
o Participate in the documentation of change actions and development of requisite change action plans; share action plan ownership & responsibility for execution.
o Plan and support stakeholder engagement efforts; including: determination of key stakeholders, gather information about stakeholder groups & key individual stakeholders. Participate in stakeholder analysis/map creation and develop the business stakeholder engagement plan accordingly.
o Translate change impacts and change actions into Organization Readiness activities, including but not limited to: Process Reviews, Role Mapping Sessions, End User Information Sessions, Organization discussions, Day In The Life sessions and other Business Readiness activities.
o Define and help manage the Change Network required for the deployment. Specifically:
Support the development of the Change Champions to effectively support communications and the dissemination of information for the business deployment including leading Change Champion development activities.
Support the development of the Super User approach required to support the process and system transition due to ONE VISION.
o Develop presentations and assist with communications specific to Organization Readiness activities.
• Support the Job Role Mapping process from a program perspective in collaboration with deployment and security teams.
• Assist with the compilation of data and results from OR activities (change readiness survey, focus groups, etc.).
• Support resolution of OR team issues, risks, action items and project plan as it relates to each business deployment.
• Assist in supporting the progress of the Org Readiness team throughout key phases of the deployment (phase gate criteria), and through Go-Live Readiness sessions closer to go-live
• Additional responsibilities may be added based upon program needs.
• Other duties as apparent or assigned.
• 7+ years experience and a Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field; OR 5+ years of experience and a Masters degree in Business or related field. Must have this experience in implementing organization change initiatives including large scale technology change projects. Prefer SAP project experience. Familiarity with Order-To-Cash process or financial operations a plus.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills required.
• Strong relationship building ability and capable of influencing and interacting with managers at all levels
• Strong project management skills with track record of delivering results
• Major change experience
• Highly collaborative, with ability to work in partnership and across organizational boundaries
• Strong analytical & problem solving skills
• High level of business acumen and willingness to learn business process to achieve results
• Strong PC skills, particularly Power Point, Excel and Word
• Strong learning aptitude and agility
• Highly motivated, and able to work independently in a fast paced environment.
• Works independently and with minimal supervision
• Familiarity with Order-To-Cash or financial operations and related processes is a plus.