• Defines, documents and delivers large-scale programs of work.
• Actively participates in all phases of the project. Identifies, assesses and manages risks to the success of the program
• Defines and champions a method of working to manage the business strategy for the program
• Defines and champions a method of working to ensure there is an effective, representative and accurate business steer for the active elements of the program (i.e. ensuring project governance is put in place to support delivery of the strategy).
• Has effective control, leadership and responsibility for the defined scope of the project including program level change control. Develops and leads the process for dealing with rapid major change. Ensures the communication channels and processes are in place to notify the relevant people so that plans can be amended, and the necessary action taken.
• Provides thought leadership on appropriateness of tools and process to project goals. Influences others to set and modify program scope in response to external influences.
• Ensures the execution of actions plans leading to satisfying contractual obligations.
• Resolve resource and priority conflicts
• Able to manage a large complex, global project with little supervision..
• Bachelor degree with recommended > 8 years relevant experience or non-bachelor degree holder with recommended > 12 years relevant experience. In addition, professional certification such as PMI, APM or Prince 2 desirable.
• Experience must demonstrate managing large-scale projects or programs (with teams based in multiple locations) to successfully deliver within specified timescales and budget. Able to demonstrate ability to deal with major change and ambiguity.
• Must have a minimum of 4 years experience working in the Industry
• Must have practical knowledge of the investment bank business inclusive of front and back office.
• Knowledge of Exchange practices and policies.
• Familiar with Market Data technologies and data consumption
• Excellent people skills and team player.
• Proven experience with making and executing difficult decisions